IVR Training is purely a career growth which takes your medical coding career to great leap.
In recent years, we've seen a growing demand for interventional radiology (IVR) coding. It is one of the most difficult and complex areas of coding. Healthcare organizations increasingly need professional coders who have the level of IVR expertise, training and experience required to perform this specialized type of coding.
Interventional radiology coding, including neuro-interventional coding and endovascular surgery coding, that can be the most challenging clinical subspecialty to code.
- The Basics about IVR.
- Diagnostic Angiography.
- Diagnostic Venography.
- Vascular Interventions.
- Neurovascular Interventions
- Vascular Access Device Placement and Therapy.
- Minor Interventional Procedures.
- Gastrointestinal Tract Interventions
- Anatomy of the Vascular Systems with a focus on arterial and venous coding for Interventional Radiology (IVR).
- Clinical Documentation must haves and commonly used terms for IVR (e.g. selective, non-selective, etc.).
- Study examples and discuss Case Studies demonstrating the appropriate use of IVR coding system and the vascular order sequencing.
- To gain a basic understanding of interventional radiology (IVR) coding
- To review key terminology and observe useful anatomical charts for building the codes as needed for Interventional Radiology
- To answer any questions about this topic
- Duration : 2.5 Months (Weekend Days | 3 hours per day)
- Course Fees : Rs.8000/-