Medical coding is an evergreen field as every year US government spends more on patient care.
Nowadays CPC certification has been a great option for fresher too who have been looking out for a career in medical coding which is the fastest emerging profession in terms of salary and employment during last decade. CPC certified coders are preferred by MNC’s over non-certified.
Certified coders earn - 30% HIGHER - than Non-certified ones.
- Language of Medicine (Medical terminology, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Lab techniques, etc.).
- Introduction CPT-4 Procedure Coding Terminologies, HCPCS Guidelines and Modifiers Concepts.
- HIPAA Training.
- Revenue Cycle Management and Plenty of Sample Coding Scenarios.
- All sections (i.e.) E&M (Evaluation and Management), Surgery, Anesthesia, Radiology, Pathology, Medicine
- ICD-10 CM coding guidelines.
- HCPCS Coding guidelines.
- Compliance Regulatory.
- Medical Billingn
Highlights of CPCF
- Extensive ideas to maintain Time management during Exam for candidates.
- Mock Assessment with in-depth review on each Mock assessment.
- Pre-exam review helps candidates to revise the concepts and to build motivation.
- Various shortcuts to crack the exam in an effective way
- Duration : 25 days (Weekdays Days | 4 hours per day) or 50 days (Weekdays Days | 2 hours per day)
- Weekdays 60 Days / 3 Hrs per day
- Institution Focus Healthcare
- Materials Training & Test Materials